Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back in Montreal.

So, As most of you know, I've been back in town for a few days now, working out of a private studio that's been in 'construction' for the past month or so. I'll have a few pictures of it to put online soon enough, but for that, I have to find time in between appointments to dork out and take some halfway decent photographs of the studio.
It's tucked away in an office building in NDG, one of Montreal's now finer neighborhoods (due to a gentrification process that's wiped it clean of people lacking well paying jobs, or other interesting social ailments that once made it what it was. It's cool though, because now rich kids and people suffering from midlife crisis can safely run around pretending they are roughnecks.). I don't have a storefront, or signage, but if you are in that neck of the woods, call me at 514 777 3073, and I'll more than likely invite you up to take a look.
Until said photos arrive... Here's a tattoo I did out of the new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment