Friday, January 7, 2011

Cookie Monsters & Out of Towners

So, first things first... I just realized people can comment on these things, which is both interesting and confusing to my technological illiteracy.
But really, the reason you are probably reading this, some tattoos I've done:
I was visited by Heather from Massachusetts yesterday, who got this moth tattooed. She made me nervous, both because she has a rad tattoo on her back from Mike Shea, and because in two days, has an appointment to get tattooed by Ian Dana. Both of whom are solid tattooers, and as for me, I just cross my fingers and hope for the best.
Then today, I got to finish this Cookie Monster on Marilyn, and as I'm sure it's no secret, I have a certain fondness for tattooing cartoon/comic/video game characters, so it was a good time, and I'm really happy with how it came out.
In other news, a hobo wearing a top hat pushed ahead of me in line at Tim Horton's while I was waiting for coffee. I was already about to start laughing, when the guy behind me started full on yelling at his woman about 'getting deals on cookies' which full on cracked me up. Who the fuck does that? And who's crazier, that dude, or the entitled hobo in formal attire?

1 comment: