Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Triumphant Return!








So, I'm sure most of you have noticed I took a few months off from this thing. Problem is, I get busy with work, travel, etc etc, and days turn to weeks turn to months, and then I find myself not even wanting to bother because I've missed so much.
Anyways, I did some traveling, went around the continent almost two times in two weeks. Hit Edmonton, Calgary, NY, detoured to Houston for a night (hence the photo of me with a f**king PALM TREE! San Francisco, North Carolina, Pittsburgh and back. It was great
The Alberta trip was rad, flew to Edmonton to see my friends Danny and Shawn at Ink Machine, then my boy (Dan pictured in his corner)& I drove to Calgary to meet up with Bill Byers (the passed out drunk in the photo) and do their tattoo convention. Great weekend, met Gerry Kramer & Cody from Tattoo Zoo in Victoria, and ate veggie dogs at Tubby Dog every single night.
After flying home, Len (pictured coddling the bottle) who has recently moved into the studio with me) and I toured the US for a week, visiting tattoo conventions, and flying all over the place. I think the craziest thing was waking up at one point, having entirely forgotten what plane I was on, where it was going, or what state I might be above.
Either way, the blog is back online, and I'll keep in rolling from here, I promise (kind of).

2 comments:

  1. Tubby dog!!! Oh man I want one now....

    Hi Ollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, Best times ever at that place! It just wasn't the same without our 20 person table and fights haha.

    ReplyDelete