Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jawz!

So my friend Phil came by with his lady today, they both let me tattoo these cool lil pieces on them. The Boston terrier is pretty obviously their dog. His tattoo however is a little more out there... Dude gets in touch with me a while back, telling me he wants to come in and get 'a zombie shark'. Now, very rarely do I get caught fully off guard by a request, but man, I had no clue how to make a zombie look like one, if it doesn't have knurly lil fingers, or is chewing on a leg or something. Sharks, being free of fingers, and it being nothing out of the ordinary for them to devour a leg, I had to find another way to do it... Hence, some braaaaaains on a fishing hook, and a couple of red veins on his belly and BAM! Zombie shark motherfuckers!
I love my job.
I also finished a big koi I've been working on for a few months, and the pictures look like absolute shit, so Dave, come in when it's healed please.

No comments:

Post a Comment