Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Just to keep you posted,

So, as I'm sure you've all noticed, I haven't posted anything for a short while. I've been working on a new blog for my painting/artwork, so I've been keeping that off here a little bit. As for tattooing, I do have some larger projects underway, but sadly, if they don't get finished in one shot, they usually don't get posted on here.
So yeah, the wait will be a little longer, hold your horses, go to The Biodome (Michelle & I did yesterday, and it was awesome), do something constructive with your time, and before you know it, I'll have more to show you or complain about. All in due time.
On another note, something that people have been kind of confused about: I have a really bad habit of losing my temper when people text message me about appointments, so, if you are looking to schedule something, confirm something, or just have general questions about anything, feel free to call or e-mail.... Do you text your fucking dentist? Didn't think so.
Just had to get that out in the open.
Thank you, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment